Got an idea for a compelling piece of content? Tell us about it!
At Vehicleshocks, we’re always looking to connect with talented individuals who share our passion for writing and developing meaningful content about Shocks, Pistons, Springs, Carburetor, Coilover and other topics that our clients care about.
Are you interested in contributing a blog post, article, or report to the Vehicleshocks Blog? Check out the information below:
What We Write About
- Shocks, Pistons, Springs, Carburetor, Coilover
Guest blogging process and policies:
Submitting an idea does not guarantee acceptance. Strict editorial guidelines and quality control processes govern our content. If your submission does not live up to those standards, it may be rejected, though editors may offer feedback that you can use to strengthen the piece.
Your piece will be edited. If accepted, your content will be edited for style, grammar, and SEO best practices in accordance with our internal guidelines. Of course, as the author your voice and message will be preserved; you will have the opportunity to review any substantial changes or edits prior to the piece being published.
Backlinks: All contributions are allowed a single, inline backlink to your website or another external website so long as it provides useful context to the reader. This should feel natural in context with the content. We reserve the right to remove overly aggressive linking and change link targets throughout the content. We strictly follow Google’s guidelines.
A few things to remember before submitting your guest post:
- Article Quality: Articles should be a minimum of 1000 words(Must be unique not AI) and should cover the topic in detail. To ensure your article gets published, write a very original piece of content. We try our best to maintain the quality of the posts on our blog, so try to avoid redundant and straightforward topics.
- Avoid Keyword Stuffing: We follow ethical practices on journalism, and hence we don’t allow keyword stuffing ie, completely irrelevant, and product-specific.
- Images: Add appropriate images to make your article interesting to your readers, but don’t add them just for the sake of it. You have to give image credit to the original contributor.
- Backlinks: We all know the importance of backlinks in SEO. The good news is We allow Outbound links, and you can insert your link in between the post, but it should look natural with the flow of content. Plz, don’t submit a guest post only for backlinks compromising the article’s quality.
- Copyright: We consider the original work. In case we find out plagiarism in your post, you will get an instant ban and immediate removal of all your blog posts .
Posts that we don’t accept
Our readers are our number one priority. To ensure the best user experience, there are some things we just can’t accept:
- Anything that has been covered on the Vehicleshocks blog before;
- Anything that is too promotional for your company;
- Anything outside the scope of our readers’ interest;
- Anything offensive or inaccurate;
- Anything that has been posted elsewhere before.
The terms and conditions
- Our editors have the right to edit and adapt the post for quality assurance and accuracy;
- We do not allow you to publish the post afterward on your own blog, Medium, LinkedIn or any other channel.
How to Submit Your Guest Post
- First, E-mail your article(firstname.lastname@example.org) in a Word Document.
- Then, submit 2-3 related photos as separate files.
- Finally, allow 2 to 3 days for approval and publishing.
If your article meets the Vehicleshocks editorial guidelines and our content strategy, then we will notify you before we publish it. We will take a maximum of 3 business days to review your submission.
If you have any questions concerning your article, feel free to contact us at email@example.com.